New Tunbridge Wells Nursery and Pre-School
Are you passionate and committed about working with children and families?!
Have you got experience of working in a nursery, or Pre-School?!
Could you bring some new and inspirational ideas to our brand new setting, and contribute to making it a fun and exciting environment for children aged 0-5?!
If this is you… then please contact us. We would be very keen to meet you.
Register your interest HERE
Welcome to Forest Park Day Nursery & Pre-School.
We are a brand new children’s nursery in the heart of Tunbridge Wells for children aged 0-5 years. Conveniently located on Benhall Mill Road off Forest Road, we are set amongst woodland and yet 5 minutes from the Town centre and mainline station.
At Forest Park our commitment to you is to provide the very highest standard of care within a warm, safe and nurturing environment. Children are treated as individuals and our aim is to make learning fun and interesting. We believe in lots of praise and encouragement, which builds confidence, and helps children to express themselves, thrive, grow and enjoy the friendship of others.
Our aim is to provide outstanding care and pre-school education where you can be assured that the safety, welfare and happiness of your child is our number 1 priority!
- Conveniently located – just off Forest road only 5 mins from Tunbridge Wells Town Centre & mainline station
- Full & sessional day care for 0-5 year olds, 51 weeks of the year
- New purpose designed and equipped facilities
- Experienced & highly skilled practitioners
- All children have direct access to the large garden allowing an innovative and educational approach to outdoor play in a woodland environment
- Detailed information about your child’s nursery day
- Dedicated key person for your child
- A rich pre-school learning environment with close links to local primary schools
- Secure & safe environment
- Plenty of parent parking for easy, stress free dropping off and collecting
We believe all children have the right to reach their full potential, and be given the time and opportunity to develop as competent learners in a secure and inspiring space, with lots of access to the outdoors.